CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 4, 2011

A little about me.... and my big ol' booty.

Where should I start? I guess from the beginning. The beginning is a very good place to start. My name is Christina and I love food. Not only do I love food but I love lots and lots of it. There are some people out there who love good food and can savor a single bite of it. They enjoy it. Not me. I want volumes and volumes of food. Not only do I want to eat a chocolate chip cookie... but I want to eat 30 of them. 

I guess you can see where this is going. I am a big girl. I am just going to put it out there... I am 231 pounds. And I wish I could tell you that I'm 6'7" but as you might have guessed I am not. I am 5'5". And do you know what that means? That means something I have never admitted out loud to myself until now. I'm obese. Obese. Ugh what an awful word. But I am ready to admit that it is, unfortunately, a word that describes me. But not for long. Not for long at all.

I have decided to change my entire life. Not only am I going to change my diet but I am also going to change my mental thinking when it comes to food. I am going to make exercise a regular part of my life and learn to pay attention to my hunger cues. Sounds like a pretty tall order but I am determined.

I have started Jenny Craig and so far I have got to tell you that I can't even believe some of these meals are a portion size. It is crazy to me. No wonder I'm the weight I am. I've been eating 5 or 6 portions thinking it was 1!! I started several days ago on Wednesday of this week. My next weigh in will be this upcoming Wednesday and I am excited to see if I have a loss. For this first week I am not worrying too much about exercise, instead I am focusing on making sure I get the nutrition part of Jenny Craig down. But week 2 I am going all out at the gym!

Well that is all I have for now. I hope this blog finds someone out there who is going through the same weight struggles I am. I know that we can all do this together and become healthier people and soon to be skinny b!tches. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment